News

Notcoin Burns $3M Worth of Tokens: What This Means NOT Price

Notcoin from the TON blockchain has made headlines by burning $3 million worth of tokens, a move that has caught the attention of cryptocurrency traders and investors. This significant burn comes alongside impressive tokenomics and ongoing development efforts, setting the stage for potential future growth.

Read on to know more about the development. 

Notcoin Tokenomics and Market Presence: A General Overview  

Notcoin boasts impressive tokenomics, with 94.18% of all tokens held by 11.5 million people, including crypto traders, miners and stakers. The remaining 5.82% is held in the treasury for further development. This distribution shows a widespread adoption and confidence in the token among its users.

As of June 25, 2024, the price of Notcoin stands at $0.0142. At the beginning of the month, on June 1, it was around $0.0128. The token saw a monthly peak of $0.0227 on June 4, and experienced another peak of $0.0210 on June 24. Despite recent weakening, the token has a remarkable 30-day change of +188.2%, though its 7-day change is -8.0%. In the last 24-hours, the token price has increased by +6.4%.

Notcoin’s 24-hour trading volume is an impressive $422,978,077, with a market cap of $1,462,525,309. These figures highlight the token’s significant market presence and the high level of trading activity surrounding it.

Notcoin Future: Ongoing Developments 

The Notcoin team is actively working on upgrades to their Telegram bot, with Phase 3 updates set to be released soon. These updates are expected to enhance user experience and functionality, potentially driving further adoption and use of Notcoin.

With a significant token burn, robust tokenomics, and ongoing development efforts, Notcoin is positioned for continued interest and growth in the crypto market. 

SOURCE

Leave a Comment

shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw shw