Frequent question: What bikes can a 17 year old ride?

What bike can a 17 year old ride?

With a provisional licence, you are not allowed to ride on the road until you have completed Compulsory Basic Training. Once you have completed the course you can ride a 50cc moped, or if you are 17 years old or over, with category A on your provisional licence, you can ride a learner legal motorcycle up to 125cc.

Can you ride a 250cc at 17?

Anyone wishing to ride a 250cc with L-plates must be at least 17.

Can you ride a 600cc bike at 17?

There is a minimum age of 17. A1 License will allow you, after holding it for 2 years, to take the A2 License at 19 by passing the Practical tests only. … – Full Unrestricted Category ‘A’ Licence (Direct Access). If you are 24 or over you can do the test on a 600cc geared motorcycle.

Can you ride a 300cc at 17?

The minimum age requirement for this type of license is 17 years old. … Once you have passed your Practical Test, you will have a licence to ride any machine (so long as its power is restricted to 35kW) without L-plates and you may carry a pillion passenger.

Can I ride a 600cc at 19?

Medium power motorcycle up to 46Bhp.

IT IS IMPORTANT:  Is my bike saddle too high?

To get this licence you will need to be 19 years of age or older. … You start on a 125cc motorcycle for CBT then move to our new 600cc bikes that have our unique switchable restrictor (patent applied for by CAMRider).

What bike can I ride at 16?

With provisional motorbike licence entitlement you can: Ride a moped or scooter up to 50cc if you’re aged 16+ as long as you’ve completed your CBT, display L plates and have insurance. Ride a motorcycle up to 125cc if you’re aged 17+.

Can you get a 125cc at 16?

After you’ve completed CBT , you can ride a: moped if you’re 16 or over. motorcycle up to 125cc and with a power output of up to 11kW if you’re 17 or over.

What CC is A2 licence?

What is a Restricted A2 Licence? A Restricted Licence can be gained by taking a motorcycle test on a motorcycle or scooter of at least 400cc and between 20 and 35kw (33 to 47bhp). It is also known as an A2 Licence. To qualify for this test you must have first done a CBT and a Motorcycle Theory Test.